This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal and non-pesonal data we receive from users of the Site. We do not rent or sell your data to third parties. Your data is also not used for targeted ads, or any other kind of profiling. We use your data only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, postal address and phone number ("PERSONAL INFORMATION"). We use your PERSONAL INFORMATION only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this agreement. We do not sell the Personal Information to any advertising companies or anyone else.
- LOG DATA
We might collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("INVENTORY DATA"). This LOG DATA may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. We do not sell the LOG DATA to any advertising companies or anyone else.
- HTTP SESSION COOKIE
We generate and store on your computer's hard drive the Kronometrix HTTP session id.
- COMPUTER SYSTEM PERFORMANCE DATA
This is numerical data, non-personal, collected from different systems and sensors, like: CPU and memory utilization, storage throughput or application response time. This data belongs to the customer and is offered as raw data, available anytime.
- ENVIRONMENTAL, METEOROLOGICAL DATA
This is numerical data, non-personal, collected or received from different weather stations, environmental sensors, like: air temperature, carbon dioxide, relative humidity. This data belongs to the customer and is offered as raw data, available anytime.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
If you continue to use the Site, we will assume that you are happy to receive all "cookies" from our Site. However, if you would prefer to change your cookie settings, you can do so at any time, see "CONTROLLING COOKIES".
- Most internet web browsers automatically accept cookies unless you change your internet browser settings. If you wish to restrict, block or delete the cookies which are set by any websites, you can generally do this through your browser settings. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your internet web browser.
- If you set your internet web browser preferences to block all cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site.
- If you delete cookies relating to this Site we will not remember things about you, including your cookie preferences, and you will be treated as a first-time visitor the next time you visit the Site.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at email@example.com